Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back in Business!!!


Greetings Fellow Film Buffs,

After a long hiatus, I have decided to resume blogging here at Diary of a Cinephile. I miss it and I love blogging about film. I also hate to think that the last film I'd leave off with on my Blog is Observe and Report, truly one of the worst films of 2009. For a long time, I blogged about contemporary American politics and society on my blog called Andrew's Tiki Lounge. I'll be honest with you: American politics has really been depressing me (quite badly), so I abandoned the Tiki Lounge. But just because despair has gotten the best of me with regards to American politics, that doesn't mean I have to abandon this Blog. I will continue to treat it as a tour of the weird, the wonderful, the sublime, the terrible and the fun films I have watched throughout my life. This blog will focus primarily on the films that have influenced me in one way or another, but I also reserve the right to include movies that are currently playing in the theaters. I have a lot to say about film and I'm happy to resume with this Blog.

I hope you enjoy it and much as I enjoy writing it.

Happy Moviegoing!

Andrew Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment